The Credit area includes the structuring and distribution teams for corporate loans and structured finance, as well as the bond and securitisation structuring teams, together with Asset & Capital Structuring
Structured Finance (Project & Acquisition Finance)
- We are recognized as a worldwide leading provider of Project Finance solutions. We complement out Global specialized sector teams with a strong local presence through teams in each geography (Europe, USA, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Hong Kong and Australia)
- We provide solutions to both corporate and institutional customers in the financing of project finance transactions (greenfield and brownfield), as well as acquisition finance / leveraged buyouts.
- We have a team dedicated to structure and coordinate Corporates loans, a core activity in Global Banking and Markets’ customer-focused strategy.
- Our range of products goes from straightforward working-capital arrangements to short- and medium-term acquisition finance (Bridge y Term Loans).
- Our Syndication and Sales team is specialised in loan distribution (corporate and structured financing) in the primary and secondary markets to institutional investors (banks, insurers, hedge funds, etc.).
- Our global reach (presence in the world's main financial hubs: London, New York and Hong Kong) coupled with a local presence on the ground (with in-depth local knowledge in our core geographies) enable us to provide excellent service to corporate customers, financial sponsors and institutional investors.
Asset & Capital Structuring
- Structuring and Fund Raising of Asset / Project transactions & Co-Investment in the Equity with Santander’s clients
- Our focus is in key strategic sectors, namely Renewables, Infrastructure and Transport
- We have a bond structuring team for SSAs, corporates and financials.
- We can structure securitisation transactions, i.e. conversion of assets, contracts or projected revenue flows into liquidity through the issuance of fixed-income securities.